This website is operated by Kathmandu Experience Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal. By accessing the www.kettours.com website (“our Website”), you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, and are agreeing to be bound by, all of the terms and conditions of use, without modification, of our website as provided in this agreement and that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Authorization to use, and warranty of information
By requesting travel services from us, you are authorizing us to obtain your personal private information and/or to provide your personally identifiable information to those third parties that we deem necessary to provide you with the service that you have requested and to provide the type of information that we deem is required as an integral part of booking your travel. However, we are not liable for the manner in which such third parties handle your personal private and/or personally identifiable identification information or for any failure by such third parties to protect the privacy of your information.
By requesting travel services from us, you are certifying that all information that you provide to us will be accurate, complete and current and that you are not and have not knowingly provided us with any false information.
You will pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, check or other payment method, as well as for use of your account by others, including, without limitation, minors living with you, used in connection with a purchase or transaction with us, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You shall supervise all usage of our website by minors under your name or account. You will pay any applicable taxes, charges, fees, duties and assessments, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions arising out of your use of our website.
Miscellaneous Legal Provisions
We may change any term in this agreement at any time without notice. The changes will appear in this agreement; your use of our website after any such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the Agreement as modified.
We may discontinue our website at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or any and all other features of our Website at any time for any reason, without notice. We may discontinue or restrict your use of our Website at any time for any reason, without notice, at our sole discretion.
Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements.
This agreement is the entire and final agreement regarding our website and its content, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us with respect to our website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
When you are booking from this site, you are agreeing to the applicable rules and regulations (including refund and change penalties) and you must read them before continuing.
- To secure place, 25% down payment should be made in advance through bank wire transfer to our bank account while booking this trip from your own country. Due payment will be collect after your arrival in Katmandu (in Cash).
- Rest of the payment will collect after your arrival in Katmandu and (in Cash) before the trip departure date. We also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
- All hotels and lodges can be cancelled for a $15 penalty 5 days prior to check-in. Within 5 days of check-in, there is a $15 penalty and a fee of the first night’s accommodation.
- No refund is made for 25% deposit amount in case of delay arrival, no show or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- Having paid full amount of any trip, you are entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you are imposed cancellation charge as advised below:
- 21 days or more deposit retained
- 15 – 20 days before departure 50%,
- 10 – 14 days before departure 75%
- 01 – 09 days before departure 100%
- We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on the present rate.
- If Kathmandu Experience Travels & Tours cancels your trip to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all amount paid by you to our company will be refunded. But any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- A tour / trek guide who represents Kathmandu Experience Travels & Tours deserves all authority during your trip. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
- You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients
- To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You are advised to stay in touch with us. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
- On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost as single supplementary.
- On any account, we are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the time.
- All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We are not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents
- Flight Delay: There is virtually possibility of flight delay or postponement for notorious weather in himalayan regions which could be happened, in particular, in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region etc. Trekking in the remote areas or in as described above, especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid frustrating consequence. In case of delay in flight prior to trek departure or at the end of the trek, you need to meet your accommodation, food costs yourself.
- Risk & Responsibility: Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring there is your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
Should you have any question or concern regarding our payment terms and condition, please contact us without any hesitation.